WHAT IS A HOME INSPECTION?
- A buyer’s home inspection gives
the buyer more detailed information about the overall condition
of the home prior to the purchase.
- A pre-listing home inspection
permits the seller to make repairs prior to listing for sale
and will help relieve any prospective buyer’s concerns.
A qualified inspector makes an in-depth, unbiased inspection of
- Evaluate the physical condition, structure, construction and
mechanical systems of the home
- Identify items or areas that need to be repaired or replaced
- Identify potential maintenance concerns.
SAMPLE HOME INSPECTION
Residential Home Inspections (within 30 miles):
|Up to 2,000 square feet
|2,001 to 3,000 square feet
|3,001 and larger